1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to post pics of our Bailey-Shih-poo!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by golfgirl, Oct 8, 2006.

1. golfgirl

golfgirl New Member

Hi everyone I am trying to post a pic of our new Bailey, I hope it works! She is now 14.5 weeks old and weighs 3.8#'s. How big do you think she will get? She is such a sweet puppy, although a bit stubborn! She will only "come" if there is a treat involved! She is about 80% house trained (we use the "bell method"), she sits, gives paw, and just learned lie down. She loves to fetch-all with treats as rewards. I tried lots of love and praise, but it didn't seem to work!
    [​IMG]

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hee hee, what a little Cutie pie... :eek:

3. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

oooooh tooooooooo cute!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her coloring...that's the first shihpoo I've seen with those colors... :) :) VERY CUTE!!

As far as how big she'll get...the answer is you never know.. but she is a little bigger than what my baxter was at that age. If she follows the same, he was 8 lbs at his 1 year check up :) If that helps.....? LOL

4. golfgirl

golfgirl New Member

Thanks, we think she's adorable also!

Thanks for the replies. I was curious as to how she compared in size to other shih-poos of her age, so that helps! its funny with her colouring, her dad was a dark apricot toy poodle, mom was a white with typical black marking shitzu. The three puppies we saw were an all black male, a very dark red female and then Bailey! I'm not sure where all the dark colours came from, but we fell in love with her!

5. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

well your bailey is very cute :) :) isn't the shihpoo mix just too cute? You're going to fall in love with all characteristics, i'm sure. By the way, regarding her coloring.... you should expect it to change. All the shihpoos that I know (about 10) have all changed colors. For example, my black and white (PITCH black) Bailey turned a charcoal color around 9 months...and a lot of the white and spotted coloring tend to turn allllll white! :) It's very interesting.... i don't have a clue why it happens, but it does.