1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Unusual Mix, Lab and Weimeramer

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what a pretty dog, exact coloring as a weimeriner but the build of a lab. oh no, is this a new designer cross breed??

honeybear

3. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

that is just too cute

honeybear

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OK, maybe its just me, but I think mixing a weimeriner with several other breeds would be beautiful. They have such beautiful coloring and amazing eyes. Both of these dogs are beautiful and how adorable that they are such close pals!

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Looks like those silver labs to me. Lab body, weim color. He is pretty.

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Pretty dog! I have never heard of her sisters breed before might have to go look that up!

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

3dogs- I have a friend here that has a Viszula, boy named Hunter, and he is the greatest dog! Their coat is so shiny and pretty in person and they have great personalities. He had to drive like 6 states away to get him though.

9. nern

nern New Member

That picture of her and the visla sleeping is one of the cutest I've ever seen.