1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Up-Date on Precious Please Read...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by sweething852002, Sep 2, 2005.

1. sweething852002

sweething852002 New Member

Tina come to get me and my cat to go to the vet today for a check up to see how she is doing. They said that she looks great. Her fur looks better and her skin looks better. She still has some flea dirt on her. She has a few fleas. Her skin still itches. I got some advantage for her and my dogs. They are samples. Vet said I need to get my house bombed for fleas. My dad had planed on that anyway. Not sure when that will be done. Any way. She still has a small heart murmur and I'm sure it will not get better. She got a shot to see if it will help simmer down on the itchy skin. Tina said she is gonna go and get me some all natural food for my cat to see if she has food alergies. Wow I have alot of can food in here. I don't plan on it going to waste. I may give it to the shelter, if it comes down to it. As for the mass on her head.. They plan on removing it. She will be at risk cause of the small heart murmur. I have faith in my cat. I have faith that the lord will help her out during her time of surgery just like He has helped me and her out during our difficult time trying to find help. I'm content right now even though I'm not in the best living situation. My living situation is getting worse but that is gonna be taken care of too. Right now I focus more on my cat while looking for a home that I can afford and be able to take her with me. :eek: *jumps for joy* I sooooo happy :D

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I'm glad things are looking better. :D

You probably already know this, but I always like to mention it...when you flea bomb your house make sure there are no people or animals inside during the flea bombing. If you happen to have a fish tank, make sure to cover it, so the chemicals don't get into the water. Or if you have a fish bowl remove it from the house. The same goes with food and drinks. Once the bombing is complete you will have to enter your house and open all the doors and windows to ventilate the house. Take one deep breath in and run into the house and open as many doors and windows as you can without breathing any of that toxic air. Then run out take a few more deep breaths of fresh air and run back in until you get all those doors and windows open. Then wait at least one hour before you enter the house and breath that air. In other words read the warning label on the back. Flea bombs work really well, but are also very dangerous.

3. sweething852002

sweething852002 New Member

One thing about getting all the animals out of my house. That's not gonna happen lol. We have rats and they are all in the walls and ceilings. But yeah I will definitly take my dogs and cat out. Maybe I can find someone who will hold my cat for me till the bombing is done. Thursday would be the best time for me because my cat is staying at the vet over night. But then I'd have to be out for a vrey very long walk. Unless if I can take them to my aunts house. That worrys me a tiny bit. My oldest dog could bite if someone forces themself on her. There is a baby that lives there. My newest biggest dog is a problem with jumping and being too aggresive in play. The smallest one is ok but needs supervision cause she sounds very mean when she plays and they already have two smaller dogs at their house. Tieing them up would be a great idea because the fence is short. I think it's like 3 or 4 feet tall. Mine is about 6 feet tall cause I use to have a dog who would jump the fence and still could jump the 6 foot one. I no longer have her. It will take alot of planning. I don't think my dad would want to help plan it all. Far as I'm concerned.. He can take the cocker spaniel with him to work. I'll take care of the other two dogs and see if Tina can hold my cat for me at her place.

I will give another update after the next vet visit.