1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Lucys Vet Visit

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Obelix, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Hey Everyone,

Just an update, Lucys stool and blood tests came back today so the vet said thats shes fine. The first set of shots are this weekend, then next week another set, spaying is awhile off since shes still only 3 or 4 months, vet tech said that you should spay around 6 months and after her first heat. Shes a very happy kitty and has gained most of her weight back.

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Obelix. That's great that she had a good checkup. :eek: It's always a relief when you get the test results back and everything is fine. I had to wait over 24 hours for Romeo's and Juliet's blood tests (it seemed like forever). I was so stressed, because they were shelter cats with no known history. I was just so worried that they may have something bad. I'm so glad they both tested negative for all the scary diseases.

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Thats great to hear! I didn't know that you had a cat! Anyways, I still wish for the best for you and your cat! By any chance do you happen to have a picture of your cat to post, cause I have never seen it?! Thanks!

4. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Actually I do, I postd them all in this thread http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4539
    Thanks for the comments! Chessmind - I know your pain, I was sweating bullets while the vet was talking to my dad, had a wave of relief when he told me she was completely fine!

5. vene

vene New Member

Great news Obelix! I'm so happy for you and Chessmind both. It's such a relief to find our little ones ok!

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

LOL Thanks, Shes really great in the car, but by god does she hate the vets office :shock: , Ive got a big scratch on my leg that bleed for close to an hour (reall really deep) and many others on my arm just from holding her in teh waiting room. Thanks again for the comments everyone , It helps!

7. vene

vene New Member

Yikes! Obelix. Make sure your scratches don't get infected and if it does run to your dr or er right away. If the scratch is deep, you may get a nasty scar. Rene scratched me a few months ago when she was jealous of the baby and I let my wound heal into a keloid. It's ugly looking. Even if you don't get stitches you may want to get the type of bandaid that seals the wound tightly. It's called steri-strip.