1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on baby maltepoo pics...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by SwtBettyLu, Jun 24, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Here is a new picture of my new baby maltepoo boy Jasper. I just received them today. I am so happy to see him, he is sooo cute, I can't wait to get him. We should be getting him in July sometime. When I do you will see LOTS of new pics of him. :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

SwtBettyLu~

I couldn't see the pic (there's a red X), so I tried to copy the URL of the pic that was supposed to be there, and paste it into my browser, but it still wouldn't work even that way!!! :cry:

Could you try again...I would LOVE to see the pic of your furbaby!!! :D

3. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Try this I don't know if it will work :shock:
    [url=http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/swtbettylu/detail?.dir=/e598&.dnm=bcf1.jpg]http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/swtbet ... m=bcf1.jpg[/url]

4. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

I just tried that and it didn't work boohoo
    what to do?

5. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

[​IMG]I hope this works....

6. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

[​IMG]

Here is another picture of him. AAAhhhh the pain of trying to figure how to put pics on this website. I hope you can all see it. Have a great day! :eek: [/img]

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I was able to see the pic in your second to last reply!!! :eek: I gotta' give it to you, he is one handsome fellow...soooooo cute!!! :y_the_best:

I bet the wait is just torture...I remember when I had to wait for my two shih-poos, talk about being anxious!!! 8-[ (They were all I ever talked about, and still do! :roll: )

Can't wait to see more pics of your cutie!!! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I just love that face of his!! Maltepoos are adorable!! :)

9. Brian

Brian New Member

Adorable! Congrats!

10. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

Love his curlies he is a sweet looking puppy. Look forward of having years of friendship with your little buddy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

awwwwwwww :wink: how cute.....