1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on limping dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by warnekeh, May 4, 2004.

1. warnekeh

warnekeh New Member

Sorry I haven't been on in a while to give an update. I did end up taking Trixie to the vet that Friday and they took an x-ray and she did have a break right where our ankle would be. She now has a big green cast on her whole leg, the poor thing, it looks so funny when she walks. I would like to thank everyone that posted a reply to help me out. Also I posted a message on Pratical petcare and didn't get near as much help as I did here so thank you so much again. This is a great site to come for help!!! :y_the_best:

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:bow_now: Thank you for the update, I was wondering if she was okay or not!

I am so sorry to hear about Trixie's broken ankle though...poor baby! :cry:

But I am glad that you got her to the vet to have it checked out and taken care of!!! :y_the_best:

Give her LOTS of hugs and kisses from all of us here at AusPet! :kiss_heart:

I'll be hoping for a speedy recovery for Trixie! :D

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Poor baby, please give her plently of love and treats from her family here at Auspet!!

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Sorry to hear that it was broken .Hope she is etter soon .Give her hugs from me !

5. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Poor baby dog!! I'm so sorry to hear that it was broken. :( I hope she recovers quickly!

Jennifer

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thank you for caring enough about your baby to seek advice. Good for you. Now she is on the mend and can at least get pain meds too.

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you for the update! Here's to a speedy recovery! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, bless her wittle heart!! :kiss_heart:

Hope she feels better sooooooooooon!