1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on my foster

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by SugarLovesPits, Oct 29, 2004.

1. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

:eek: I have Good news! For those of you that don't know i am fostering a red pit named Jynger, who had some behavioral problems I saved her from being PTS by agreeing to foster her. I had six wks to make her adoptable. Well today she passed her evaluation!!! I'm so happy we have two people lined up to adopt her i meet the forst person Monday and if all goes well she will have a new home! It's funny I am so happy and yet so sad, i want her to have a good home but i am really gonna miss her. I entertained the notion of keeping her but it has been diffucult these few wks. because her and miss Tish aka RAychel don't get along and also because I really donott have the room for another dog. It's hard but i feel she is better off where she can have full range of the house all the time and dosn't have to "watch her back"!! So far the girl that wants to adopt her sounds good and checks out. If she can get through meeting me and still want the dog then she'll be perfect!! lol :lol: Well just wanted to let ya's know!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

sugar - that is wondreful news!! I was wondering how the training was coming!

honeybear

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!