1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

update on previous posting on litterbox problem

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

Awhile back I posted about Prissy, and her litterbox avoidance problem. She was a barn cat for 2 years, and as a result to an injury over the summer, we decided to to keep her inside. She seemed to adapt ok, except for her irregular use of the litter box. I started to let her go out side with Tigger when he had to go out, and I had noticed that she was doing better and not having as many accidents. I tried everything with the litter including sprinkling cat attract on it. I have 5 litterboxes for them to go in and I keep them clean. Plus I have one more out in the garage that Tigger uses. I asked the vet about the problem, and she felt it was probably due to the fact that she spent the first two years of her life outside and could go anywhere she pleased. So, when she is in the house, she can't quite understand why she can't do the same inside. When she does have an accident, it is usually always poop. I have only seen her pee on the floor once. The vet also said that over the summer I should start a routine of letting her out especially when Tigger goes out to go potty.

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Nano. You would think going in some nice cat litter would be more natural than going on the floor. I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Cleaning up poop is never any fun.

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Have you tried to put some of her poop in the litter boxes when she does have an accident then take her to it to show her? Sorry it is never fun to go through that.