1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on puppy!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by 4Dogsihave, Jul 20, 2004.

1. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey all sorry have not been on in a few to give you a update on my little dump puppy.

We have decided on another name since Oscar wouldent work to well for a girl. After much debate she is now Pheobe. My brother who has been taking care of her while I was at work kept picking the dumbest names so I convenced him he liked that one. I really wanted Piper but no one else liked it. So far I have had like 5 offers for homes for her but I think if I get rid of her I will need a new home if you know what I mean! I told the family we would try it out and if she got along with my other babies she could stay. So yall please pray for me!

She is a fiesty little thing, she loves to attack feet. She is finally playing with my poms thank god cause she was getting a little scary and now she has other doggies to play with and roughhouse. She is eating well. I have her on dry food now, well I water it down so she can chew it. I am not able to go to my pet store for a few more days so she is eating what I was able to get which I am not too fond of it. She now hates her box and since she is so little I am thinking we will have to get a crate. She learned how to get out of the box but there is no where safe to put her from harming herself or the kids getting her. They are little so are a little rough sometimes.

She is actually doing really well going on the puppy pads. Our goal is to train her to those until she is bigger and then outside. I hate doing it that way but she is too tiny to go outside by herself and if I go out with her so do the other dogs and the children, ahh I think I am going to go insane. 4 dogs and 2 toddlers what am I thinking. My hope is that Jasmine will have someone closer to her size to play with. When the poms play she looks so lonely, she has tried to play with them but since she outwieghs them by at least 70 lbs they usually just get knocked around.

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh, Im so happy she's doing so well! Your an Angel! And you can bet you will be in my prayers. O:)

3. nern

nern New Member

I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Good luck! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full. :wink:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

wow you do have your hadns full, glad to hear things are aorking out with Phoebe

honeybear

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Little terror she is huh. She must be feeling really good. LOL I hope everything goes well for you 4dogihave

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thanks guys! Now I need to get up with Auspet to see if I can change my name without starting over lol.