1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Shy and Snicker

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 4, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Well im not sure if anyone remembers or not but I recently rescued two mix breed pups im calling Snicker and Shy. I just figured I would update everyone on their lives so far. Snickes the little tan, brown, and white pup is growing nicely and has become the clown in the house. Constantly getting inot trouble with us and the other dogs lol. I started taking boht pups for hour walks ans Snicker is doing great with that. Shy is about the same as Snicker in all aspects other then Shy is still extremly afraid of strangers and tends to cower in the corner at any loud noise poor thing. Shy loves his walks and it seems to be his most out going time of the day lol.My mothers friend Marty's sister came in today to see if we had any pups for adoption and we said not for awhile but we did let her get a look at Snicker and Shy. She seems very interested in Snicker and Snicker was all over her :D . So we probley have a future mom for Snicker right there lol. Hopefully we will be able to find one for poor Shy. Any advice on extremly shy puppies would be great. i have tried everything to get this pup more sociable and its just not working and he's extremly clinging to me and his brother I just don't know what to do.

2. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

They're cuties. Glad to hear that Snicker has a potential home, hope you find one for Shy, or you could always keep her.

4. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Agreed lol I luv the coloring