1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Suzie's surgery

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by figgy, Mar 31, 2004.

1. figgy

figgy New Member

Just wanted to share with everyone that Suzie's surgery went well, and she is going through a healing process right now. :D

For those who are not familiar with Suzie, she is a beautiful Terrier mix, we rescued 9 years ago from the streets.

Before surgery, blood work & chest x-rays were done to assure mammary tumors had not spread to her lungs. A radical mastectomy was required, instead of a simple lumpectomy, due to her having multiple masses.

A definitive diagnoses will be made when the results of her Biopsy return. I pray [-o< the Biopsy will show her prognosis is good, which will follow a second surgery to remove the ones on the other side.

It is heart breaking, & extremely difficult for me to watch her go through this, but it's a small price to pay, to save the life of such a loving companion.

Please keep her in your prayers, as we await the results of her biopsy, hopefully to show her mammary gland tumors as benign.

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

So glad she is doing better ,hopefully all will go well and she will be as she should have been soon .Prayers and good thoughts headed your way !!!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I too am sending my thoughts and prayers your way!!!

Let's hope for a speedy recovery and good news! :idea:

Hope all goes well! :D

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Suzie's got quite a mommy in you :)

My thoughts are with you and I wish Suzie a speedy recovery and only good news when you get the results back [-o<

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bailey and I both "ditto" everyone's sentiments..... Lots and lots of prayers and happy thoughts heading your way!! :)

Keep us posted.... but no worries, I'm sure it's all going to be good news :)

6. figgy

figgy New Member

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. I'm confident the news will be good :)

Here are some pics of Suzie I'd like to share with you... The first pic was last summer, just home from the groomers. http://www.dogster.com?23351

Isn't she a cutie? You wouldn't know she's 11 years old

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

She is a beautiful girl ...no doubt about it ...!!!!! :D :wink: You can'ttell she is that old ...Wish I aged that well .

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Figgy...... we gotta "dogster" our gang! I'm sure Suzie would love another pup pal right about now...... and Bailey is an exceptionally good "pray-er" (especially when I'm chasin' him around with a broom) :)

Bailey's page is: http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=17761

9. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: figgy i'm so glad to hear she is doing good and my thoughts are with her also

10. figgy

figgy New Member

MonsterBailey: I submitted my request to make them pup pals, this is sooo cool 8) and you're very funny
    Best get to chasin' Bailey, cause we can use all the prayers we can get :) :lol: :lol:

11. figgy

figgy New Member

Thanks Rene :)

12. Rene

Rene New Member

figgy i just saw your babies and susie they are soooooo cute i miss when sebastian and jasmine were that little susie is a doll also :eek:

and your welcome i thought it was pretty easy also