1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on the guppy fry

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by :o)rosie:o), Jul 1, 2005.

1. :o)rosie:o)

:o)rosie:o) New Member

Hey people,
    I haven't posted for quite a while so i've decided to give an update on the guppy fry. They're approximately 2 months 13 days old now, and are doing well :y_the_best: I did have one little guy that was born with a deformed tail. He was being picked on a lot by the other fry and seemed to be stuggling so i thought it best to take him out. There are about 4-5 little guys that are growing quicker than the rest and have started showing some colour and patterns. So far they all have orange tails. One in particular has some nice looking black and silver patterns on it's sides. I'm feeding them finely crushed flakes and the temp is on 24 degrees celcius. Is there anything more i could be doing to make their lives happier or anything im doing wrong? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Congrats I recently got fry of my own now also. Horray for getting some new fry! :eek: :y_the_best: :)

3. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Fry are alot of fun! Glad to hear they doing great, im excited about getting fry but my pregnant swordtail has been pregnant for like over a month and still no birth! its so odd, normaly they pregnent for 20days

Anyway ur fry sound happy and fine, make sure u got some hiding places in case some bullying starts, and wut did u do to the one u took out?

Wut other fish are in the tank? And wut is the size?

4. soldier4jesus2099

soldier4jesus2099 New Member

hey trickster i had a pregnant swortail n it wouldnt lay da babyz but i found out that it wont lay da babys until u put it in dat box thing so iit can feell confortable