1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

updated photos of furkids

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Catnip...she is still very happy here and in love with her PawPaw
    [​IMG]
    Tilly - avoiding winter
    [​IMG]
    the little fella - he's so cute and currently blocking my view of the monitor
    [​IMG]
    Missy - 15 yrs. old in July and still going strong. Her stomachititis is somewhat under control but her breath is 'oy horrible
    [​IMG]
    Dixie....she's a Weight Watchers commercial
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks for the updates Mary! Nice to see your furkids again!

This is Moe, on a pedestal, just where she belongs. I was painting the kitchen, so I had to move everything around and Moe loves when furniture is out of place! She is 10 years old.

[​IMG]

Here's my big boy, Artemis. He doesn't look it in the picture, but he's huge. He is 5 years old now.

[​IMG]

And, here's Holly bird. I have him stay with me whenever my parents go out of town. He's been here since Christmas and goes home again in February. The girls love him!

[​IMG]

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

love the fur (and feather) kids...great pix

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Great photos!! they are soo adorable!!

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh, such cute photos. It's really nice seeing pics of your fur and feather babies. I'll have to post a picture of Socks and Mittens when I get a chance.

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Okay, here is a picture of Socks and Mittens taken in 2009.

[​IMG]

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Socks and Mittens! They are both so pretty.

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

r socks and mittens related? If it weren't for the coloring they are nearly identical

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Socks and Mittens are sisters, Mary. My daughter discovered them hanging out in her garage when they were kittens and since they didn't seem to belong to anyone and no one claimed them I decided to take them in. They are almost identical except for the color.

Their personalities are so different, though. Socks is layed back and sleeps most of the time and Mittens is more active and more outgoing. They are both real sweeties, though.