1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Updates on Precious puppies!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Just wanted to show off her pretty babies.

Can't you see her enthusiasm. LOL She's thinking, oh gawd do they ever stop eating!!!
    [​IMG]

Its puppy love
    [​IMG]

Hangin in the living room with mom, getting used to noises
    [​IMG]

Snoozing
    [​IMG]

Monkey see, monkey doo
    [​IMG]

Chillin
    [​IMG]

Feedin the lil guy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DogAndBigCatMomma

DogAndBigCatMomma New Member

Awwwwwwwww *dies from cuteness over load*. They are all adorable. And look like have have a great mom :D .

3. Samsintentions

Thanks, i'm so worried about my lil guy. He's a twin and was last one born, couldn't breathe and I ended up doing mouth to puppy snout and he made it. but he's soo tiny and skinny, I think he may have the fading puppy syndrome, but i'mtrying! he's starting to eat good on the bottle and i give him nutrical puppy 3 times a day, plus he's with momma all the time too. Hopefully he'll keep on growing stronger!

So heartbreaking when theres a tiny one. He was anormal size at birth, i think just the tough time he had being born slowed him down alot.

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Oh I am SUCH a sucker for those littlest ones... He looks just sweet!!!

Have you named him?... Litter theme please?

My pup Tigerlilly was one who had a tough time out of the gate...last to do all the developmental stuff but FIRST to do all the exciting stuff...first to climb the stairs, first to leap off of the retaining wall (all 2 feet of it)...and she's making a heck of a service companion for her handicapped owner. With Tigerlilly I watched her take a BIG deep breath of amniotic fluid before I could get it off her head... I had to do that thing where you hold them between your hands and kinda swing them in an arch over your head and down to bring that fluid out of her lungs...suctioned etc... scary when you have that pup who starts out life with a bang. Kabuki was first...I had no idea Askari had started having pups till I heard Kabuki making a fuss...dry and everything...LOL She started out as one little independant pup.

Sara

5. Samsintentions

Yeah thats what this one did. It was thick thick mucus he inhaled and i swung him several times, suctioned.. and helped him breathe a bit.

He looks JUST like askari, red nose and everything. I've been doing what Rayna did with her and he's coming around but slowly. If he makes it he's gonna be one tough buggar! He doesn't let anything push him around tho, the bigger puppies he just climbs over.

I'm naming this litter after disasters. Since the birthing was awful, we lost so many and my house was a MESS, omg she had the first 4 in my antique recliner!!! yeah... talk about ruined.

I'm naming him lil Ike