1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

use of vitamins for cats

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

Does anyone give their cats vitamins? If so, what kind or brand? I have 4 cats ranging in age from 3 - 5 years of age. They are all healthy and go to the vet for their yearly checkups and shots. Just wondered if there is a benefit of giving them additional vitamins.

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

if I had a cat who would benefit from vitamins I would do it...say a senior who pehaps needed an iron supplement, or a kitten who had a compromised immune system. But if I had young cats who were all healthy I wouldn't do it.
    As they say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it'
    :y_the_best:
    a good diet of quality food is probably more beneficial than vitamins that are processed with who knows what

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I only give my 14 year old with some health issues felovite vitamins but only her. i agree with Mary don't fix what isn't broke.....