1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

vene has a heart of gold :)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:m19: I just want everyone to know what vene did....

before christmas, she sent me another pillow...for the boys...now i have two!!!

and today....i got a kitty bed that she made!!! :eek: :0018:

ITS HUGE!!! LIKE A POOL FOR THEM...ONLY CUSHIE!!!! :D :kiss_heart: :love_y_t_much:

im gonna take a couple of pictures of the "boys in the bed", and post them this weekend. it is adorable. it has a cushion that has a horse and a girl on it. (i have a horse) and....on the outside of it, she sewed kitties and fish!!

HEY!!!! MAXIE IS IN THE BED!!!! MAXIE IS IN THE BED!!!

(shhhhh...im gonna try to sneak a pic).

:eek: :y_the_best: :m26:

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: AND......

she sent toys too!!! lots of toys!!!

THANK YOU VENE!!! (she's my kitties godmother...so she spoils them like crazy). this is the best gift yet. im am still in wonder of the amount of work that went into this!!!

:kiss_heart: :wink:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

HEY!!!! CHRIS IS IN THE BED!!!! CHRIS IS IN THE BED!!! :eek: :y_the_best: :p

4. nern

nern New Member

:eek: Can't wait to see pictures.

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Tell me something that I DONT know :D I can't wait to see the pics...hurry up!

Vene, you are an absolute blessing to many users here and even many more animals. Bless your heart :kiss_heart:

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

we must start a chant.."pictures, pictures"

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Joining in on chant -- pictures, pictures.

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:p hee hee...

ALLRIGHT ALREADY!!! I'LL GET THE PICTURES... :m34: :m7:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

you're kidding! :wink:

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Vene, you :m30:

:m7: :m7: :m7: :m7: :m7:

11. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

pictures yet? hehehe

Of course vene is an angel... we are so lucky to know her.

12. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

pics! pics! pics!

<impatiently tapping her fingers on her mouse>

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

[-X you guys will have to practice patience and tolerance!!! comin probably on sunday!!!! :eek: :wink: :p

14. vene

vene New Member

Geez Lynn, you are NOT supposed to make a public post about the 3 stooges bed and how "vene has a heart of gold." :roll: Although I'm very curious to see how the boyz like their new bed. :mrgreen: Can't wait to see the pics either. :0016: :0017: :m39:

15. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee...well...HEEEEEEL-OOOO-OOOO....dont think its any secret! :roll:

pics should be in by monday. i still have 17 pictures to take...to use up the roll. so....very soon now!! :eek:

16. Bente

Bente New Member

***LYNN'S DIGITAL CAMERA FOUNDATION***

For donations please use account number: xxx-xx-xxx
    Any amount will be appreciated, but donations over $10 will be highly appreciated.

:mrgreen:

17. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

pictures pictures pictures

18. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

now that is totally funny bente!!! i just read the post...just now....and laughed and laughed!!! hee hee (shhhh....how much do we have so far???) :wink:

19. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! Now that's a secret missy :p

20. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Sorry Vene, the secret is out. Vene is an animal's Secret Santa Elf! And the time of year don't matter. Vene, you have a heart this big <===============================================> exponentially to the 10th power per second! (OK, so I'm a geek, sue me).

OK, now Lynn...we've been more than patient...WE WANNA SEE PICS! Whine, Whaaaaaa :m13: