1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Venus seems like she's almost ready.

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Dec 25, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

I fed the horses this morning and Venus seemed alittle different. I went to check on her just a few min again and heres how she is right now her head, tail, croup, and perinel areas are all relaxed very soft and such.Her udder size is changing as well and is a bit more warm then usual and her teats are starting to look like their pointing outward. i know this means we probley have hours before the foul comes and maybe she may even make it to tomarow but im checking on her every hour today and tonight. So now not only is there excitement for Christmas but also maybe a Christmas foal :eek: im excited and nervouse at the same time. i just hope all goes well and its a healthy foal and an easy birth for Venus. She's just chilling right now in the warm barn with all the other horses ( the snow is too deep and ice covered and its below zero so the horses obviousely will not be put out in the pasture). Aragorn keeps on staring at her ( we have the top of our stall walls barred so the horses don't have to stick their heads around the stall windows to see each other they can just look right next to them) and he's been nickering at her and lipping her wall and she is standing there just talking back and looking relaxed. So im thinking he knows very well whats going on.Well I will update is anything else happens.

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Great!!! Did she have the foal??

3. Sara

Sara New Member

WAITING out here in Wyoming to hear the news!!! and see the pics??? LOL DO TELL!!!