1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vianne models her new T-shirt!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by faeriedust1127, May 23, 2005.

1. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

I just couldn't resist snapping a couple pics to share with you guys. I saw this T-shirt in the doggie section of Target and i HAD to have it! Ain't she a cutie? :mrgreen:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is absolutely adorable. Your kitty looks very in vogue! :mrgreen:

3. vene

vene New Member

She's a cutie pie supermodel! :y_the_best: She looks great with or without shirts! :mrgreen: I don't think my 4 kitties will ever let me dress them up. :roll:

4. wildflower_131

wildflower_131 New Member

Does she mind wearing it? She looks so good!

I'm not sure Kitty would like a t-shirt or coat or anything on her apart from her collar! I am tempted to make her an item to wear....

5. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

Vianne has her own little collection of clothes. If she gets anymore i will have to get her a little kitty size closet! :mrgreen:
    She doesn't seem to mind them, doesn't try to wiggle out of them or anything. Also the shirts are functional, not just fashionable. Since i'm forced to stay with my dad for now, who is VERY allergic to kitties....I try to keep a shirt on her most of the time to cut down on her hair getting everywhere and also to keep the area of fur where she spreads around her allergy irritating saliva to a minimum. And don't worry, i do remove the shirts for her daily brushing sessions...gotta be on top of this stuff with my dad's allergies. And oh boy, if i skip a day of brushing, i can sure tell!

6. nern

nern New Member

How adorable!! :mrgreen:

7. Bente

Bente New Member

That's just too funny! "Bling Bling! :m39:

She looks adorable though :D My step sister always dress up their kitten and he loves it! I'll try to get a picture of it one time :mrgreen:

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

shes so cute. i think christopher would like something like that. he likes to be covered with things...rugs, blankets, towels....

:D

9. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

That is the funniest thing I have seen...today at least! And a studded collar too? She's down with OPP!