1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for the theme for the 11th photo contest

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Jul 18, 2005.

?

Theme for 11th photo contest

1. No Theme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cats and Boxes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lazy Cat/Lounging Cat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cats With Their Toys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cats Being Naughty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cats on Catnip/Goofy cats

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cats Doing Their Favorite Activity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cats With Their Favorite Friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Grumpy Cats

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hello. :D Please vote for the theme of your choice. Voting will end this Friday/Saturday.

2. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

question about cat contest

didn't we already do the sleeping ,lounging cat theme?

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Yes, we have (a few times), but some people like this theme a lot.

4. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

We also did a Cats in boxes or cats inside of things one once too, didn't we?

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Yes, we did. We have done a few of the themes on the list. If anyone gets any new creative theme ideas, let Nern or me know. In fact I just thought of one (kind of boring, but at least it's a new idea), pics of cats eating. Who knows, some of them could be kind of funny. :mrgreen:

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I doubt anyone would appreciate a pic of Booger with a lizard hanging out of her mouth :mrgreen:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Well, I'm sure pics like that would be kind of funny to some people. I suppose it could also be a combo theme (eating/drinking). I know a few people have some great pics of their cats drinking out of fountains, sinks, toilets :shock: , bathtubs and so on.

8. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

Cats eating would be a great one! I have lots of good pictures of my Sherb with his face in his food bowl, he loves getting his face right in his food, he's been doing it since he was really little.

9. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I just thought of another possibility, what about kitties in their hiding spot? Maybe not all kitties have them but my Sherbert has a spot where he'll hide random things and then go sit there with them, and another spot that he runs off to when people he doesn't like aren't around. He looks so cute when he thinks he's hidden.

10. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

The only time I can get a good picture of m cats is when they're lazy...lol

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Cats in their hiding/favorite spots is a good idea too. :y_the_best:

LOL. And that's why the lazy/lounging theme is always so popular.

12. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

What about cats in nature, cats with their owners or cats acting human? I have a couple cute ones of Vianne watching TV, lol....and dressed up! lol

I know everybody has tons of pics of lazy cute cats, but i sure would love to see some pics out of the other possible themes.

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I agree. Nern will be doing the 12th photo contest, perhaps she will opt to not include "lazy/lounging" cat theme this time. :wink:

14. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

The "lazy/lounging" picture theme is a favorite because of all the lazy/lounging owners we have here! :wink:

15. vene

vene New Member

Are we allowed to submit pics that we have used in the past for the previous photo contests?

16. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Vene. Yes, you can submit the same pic in each contest if you want. :D