1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

VoTe!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 26, 2004.

?

Which Fish?

1. Jack Dempsey Pair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6 or more convicts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Africans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Salvinis (Pair)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I need help deciding what fish to get, they will be going into a 55gallon

2. gr8fuljames

gr8fuljames New Member

You have more color to choose from with africans. :D

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Ok thanks for the vote, KEEP THE VOTES ROLLING IN PEOPLE! :lol: :D :y_the_best:

4. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

You want ALOT of babies then get convicts. I just got 4 Convicts and they are really characteristic and fun to watch. (But I think I got all females) :cry: If you want more controlled fry (not so many) get the Dempseys. If you are looking for color get Africans. I have not a thing for Salvini's. Hope that helps. :D

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I like Dempseys and always have but im not really sure. I dont think i will get africans, to many people i know have them id rather have diffrent stuff NEw world. Cons are cool too. I like the pink ones :oops: lol :y_the_best:

6. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

So uhh the pink ones eh? :m39: Just kidding them are cool too but I like the blue striped ones since they are more colorful. I think the pink ones get a little bigger maybe... You got ur tank all up and filtering??

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Nope i havent got it yet :0020: Soon soon, i looked at the wal-mart special but it wasnt very good. Im ganna look in the buy sell for one. :m26:

8. tina1

tina1 New Member

I vote salvinis just because they are more uncommon than africans but still have color. Won't overload you with fry like convicts and aren't so aggressive as dempseys. Salvinis are just more different from what most people keep :mrgreen:

9. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Thats is what i was thinking

10. Nameless

Nameless New Member

You were kinda vague with african but wut the heck.

11. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Personally I think you should save your money up for a 75 gallon ($20 MORE THAN A 55 GALLON). At least where I live. Then just but that cascade filter that is $40 and filters 100 gallons. There is always free gravel and rocks all over. After this you shouldnt've gone over the price for the 55 setup (maybe $10 or so).

12. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Im buying a used tank im lookin at a 70g in the paper but the guy wont anser his phone :x

13. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

What's included? How much is it??

14. M_wm

M_wm New Member

The ad says 70g tank exc condition like new includes accsessories...$200 I just got my pay check to day so im excited he better not sell it :x

15. fishdude

fishdude New Member

get africans they are sooooo cool!

16. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Ill see what happens after i GET the tank i found another good deal :lol: so many choices