1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted to say hello!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by StormyWinter, Jun 24, 2004.

1. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

2. Jody

Jody New Member

Welcome to the board, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

GinaH: Well done, your welcome's worked :y_the_best:

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwwww!! Im so glad you joined! Welcome to the board! Some of the best people in the World are members here!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

welcome and what cute pics of your family!

honeybear

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

BTW Your Furbabies are adorable! I especially love Storm!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

welcome and what cute pics of your family!

honeybear

7. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Storms my baby. Pain in the booty sometimes. But Winter is attached to my hip i swear! She is never where she can't see me! It sucks that I have to keep them apart now :|

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! I love your pet family! They're all beautiful. Have to admit, though, Old Man Barney was my fav. He has such a content and happy look on his face and in his eyes. He looks like a wise old man. :wink:

9. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum! All of your dogs are so cute. :D

10. Jody

Jody New Member

Oh I forgot to mention your furbabies are gorgeous. 8)

11. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Thank yoy everyone for such a warm welcome! :D

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Welcome to the nut house! Everyone on this site is amazing. you will love it here and your babies are great. They are so varied and unique. What a great group you have. You can see each of their personalities in their faces. Thanks for sharing them with us! (I must also admit that I am little partial to the Ole Man too! What a face!)

13. Hello! and wellcome to the forum! Your fur families great!

Well done! Gina

Susan

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Stormy!!! Welcome t the board!! We are all a bunch of nuts with one great thing in common, our Fur BABIES!!

I hope you enjouy your stay here and your family is beautiful.

Barney is a handsome ol' guy.

15. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I guess I'll fit right in then, i'm a "little" on the crazy side myself! :0010:

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Dosn't the husband actually qualify in the toddler catagory? Mine does!

17. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

OH yes!! I have it good right now til we get my step sons then 3 boys not including my husband! Then I think i will admit myself for a vacation!

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I feel your pain Stormy! I have a 3 yr old boy (turns 4 on the 4th of July), 17 month old boy (turns 2 on Dec. 31st), 16 week old puppy (boy), and my husband (who falls somewhere bewteen the 3 yr and the 17 mo. old behaviourally!) I have to get a female for my next dog! Even a girl fish! Something! But, I may be outnumbered physically, but not mentally!!!!

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi Stormy, I ventured over to where Gina met you. So nice to have you come on over. I am the only female in my household also. Two teenage sons a hubby, one male terrier mix Rufus and my only female counterpart my beautiful poodle Sasha. She helps keep me sane. welcome.