1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted to update everyone on my puppy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by 4Dogsihave, Oct 2, 2004.

1. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Pheobe is doing great now. She as I mentioned in my other post about the vet visit is deffinatly not a border collie as we thought but a corgi or corgi mix. Which explains the docked tail. She is a whopping 13.6 lbs a far cry from the 3lbs when I found her at 5weeks in the middle of june.

She is doing great with training. She has sit, and crate down really well and is doing great with leave it which I think is going to be my favorite! She is completly housebroken with a few accidents that were not her fault but were right by the door she goes out. She is proving to be a highly intelligent dog. Which will be a nice change lol.

She finally likes people again. For the first few weeks she just wanted to attack us and I was getting really worried but now she is a cuddly little darling who loves mommy's lap. I guess my biggest concern about her now is I cant get her to eat puppy food. And since I freefeed the other 3 I dont know what to do about this.

She loves toys and we have had a few casualties. Thank god for the 88 cent box at wal-mart. I figure she is going to destroy them no matter what I spend! And they actually have some nice toys in there. Her favorite game is mom bowling but we are working on not doing that one. She is learning to fetch a ball which I love. I have always wanted a dog that would fetch and my other dogs just look at me like "You want me to do what with that!" So all in all I think she is going to be a nice addition to the family. Oh and she loves her crate and when its bed time we just tell her time to sleep and she trots right in. But she naps there all day and sometimes when mommy needs a break she has to go to the crate during the day and she goes to it on command! Anyway sorry to ramble but this is the first puppy I have had in awhile since I got my other three when they were past puppyhood.

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am so glad you found her and she seems happy and healthy now! Do you have any pics of her? I don't remeber seeing any?? Keep up the good work

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Wonderful! Glad to hear she's doing well!

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree.. I don't think I recall this puppy's pic either. SHARE SHARE SHARE! (if you can) :)

5. nern

nern New Member

Thanks for the update. Its interesting to find out that she is not a border collie. I would love to see some pictures. :wink:

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hopefully I can get some on here soon. I have never been able to post any of my dogs. I have taken a bunch lately and my moms scanner is finally working. They had a digital but it broke. So hopefully it wont be much longer. I really regret though we didnt take pics of her when we first got her and her first pictures are just recently so I cant show the early ones where she looked like a border collie.

7. Rene

Rene New Member

thats great 4dogs i'm glad she is doing so well hope to see photos of ALL 4 babies soon :wink:

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thanks Rene! We are certainly working on it. MY hubby has an issue with taking pics of dogs. HE says every dog he had as a child died shortly after taking pictures. Of course the other half of that is none of his dogs were taken care of and none lived to be over 4. But anyway I am really looking foward to setting up their dogster pages. That is gonna be fun! My dogs have such huge personalities so I hope to get that across. In fact we swear my husky was a human in a past life!