1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend ADBA dog show....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sara, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

So it was my first ever ADBA dog show and I was IMPRESSED. Everyone was so nice and really welcoming! THANKS TRUE for the opportunity!!!!

River placed second in the puppy 9-12month class on the first day and almost placed the second day. The judge really liked him but I think River was too soft for him. He could've been a bit better conditioned but he's so laid back that he doesn't even get excited in the ring, not beyond a tail wag anyway. No energy and I think he was depressed...he seems to have attatched himself to Bella and being away seemed to dampen the poor dudes spirits. He was so happy to be home. Hopefully the next show will go better for him since Bella should be there too.

The Jr. Handlers were my favorite really. CUTE kids. Here are some pics from the show (I'll let True post her own pics of winning and whatnot).

[​IMG]

Here's the kid showing the dog's bite
    [​IMG]

Ribbon from the first day, True got a better pic of this but I don't have that one yet:
    [​IMG]

Couple of the good hard looks the judge gave us the second day
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

River sulking...
    [​IMG]

The trophy table on one side of the ring
    [​IMG]

Sara

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I'm glad you could make it! You did great showing River too, he is such a natural.

[​IMG]
    River looking beautiful!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    River 2nd I guess these might be a little better, I tried to get some good ones. I think he was a bit soft/heavy, but he was still in the puppy class so no biggie there. Rodger is a hard judge to please.

[​IMG]
    Champion Twister 1st and 3rd, of course he wouldn't stack for me afterward and kept leaning on the lead.

[​IMG]
    Nediva 1st, if only she hadn't come in heat for the MO show she'd be a Champ, sigh......

Gosh I guess I forgot to post the pics from MO.......

[​IMG]
    Sisters Eown 1st and Arwen 2nd on satuday, Eown took 2nd on Sunday

[​IMG]
    Rubia took 2nd both days.

[​IMG]
    Twister looks good

[​IMG]
    Twister 1st both days

[​IMG]
    Dannie taking 1st place Jr Handler with her dog Arwen

Great pics Sara. I can't wait to see you at salt lake!! It will be an awesome show.

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Beautiful pictures!!! Nice job everyone Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!