1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend blunders.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm soooo tired! This weekend was tiring al together. Had to fix Char and SMokey's love suite.

Moved my horses to our front hay patch, (walked them the mile!!!! it was hot! 100'F!!!)

One of the mangy pups died, I was letting them run around in the yard and playing with them, I turned and was cleaning out their pen and bleaching the Igloo and I heard an AWFUL scream. I turned around and my father in law had accidently backed over one of the puppies!!! How the little buggar got out of the yard, I have yet to figure out! Its chain link and there are no holes big enough for him to go out! The only thing we can think of is he snuck out when he went through the gate. No one saw him. It was awful.

Then I get up Monday morning. I'm sick as a dog, its now Tuesday morning and My oil filter is cracked on my truck, so during the night, all my oil leaked out. I was late for work, and its also my little Sisters 17th birthday, I haven't gotten her birthday present yet!!! Grrrrrrr

Ugh. I want a holiday!!!!!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

SAM!!! YOu poor poor girl....

I am so sorry to hear about the puppy. That must have been awful for you. I think I hate car trouble more than most things in life. Every time I have to get something fixed I wish I could have just 1 super power so I could teleport myself places instead.he he

I'm sure your sis will understand if you're a day late with a present.

You need to be at home resting right now not at work (I know easier said than done) but you don't have time to get sick!! so go home and rest.

I have an idea!! Tell your sis that for her b-day she can puppy sit for you while you have a hot shower and sleep. heeh Think she'll go for it??

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Oh Sam when it rains it pours. You just need to stay home and rest, you sis will understand. As for the poor pup, accidnets do happen, dont beat yourself up over it,

honeybear

4. Samsintentions

Yeah, I know. Amanda wants to wait until this weekend. She wants to pick her "belly Button" ring out!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I feel old!!! And belly buttons pierced!! Mom would have never let me do that!!!

Oh geezzz.....
    Yeah. Its really slow here at work. Honeybears, your funny about that "when it rains it pours"
    Its still storming really bad here. its only 11.25am and it looks like 9pm outside! I hate storms.
    Granvel is at home today. He came home fromwork. To rainy. Soooo He's pupy sitting.
    Called me and said "its raining really bad, so I put the puppies in the bathroom!" I laughed sooo hard! He cares!
    Uh oh. Hey guys, don't freek out, but its really getting bad here, so I'm logging off the computer and un plugging it. I'll be back later.
    Yall have a good day.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh geeze. What a bad day. Thats too bad about the pup. Your sister has alot more ease in finding body piercing jewelry now than when I first did it. Now they are available everywhere.

6. Samsintentions

weather is much better now! Thank goodness! I hate storms.

Anyhow. I was upset. But I still can't find out how the little Shi...I mean, stinker got out!!! My FIL (father in law) claims he didn't go out the gate. He went around the back yard gate.....SO surly the pup didn't follow him the whole way without him knoticing??? I don'tknow. Maybe one of Gods ways of "helping".

Ratigan is growing some hair!!!! Thank goodness. But he's even uglier now!!!! The other puplooks normal. He's going to the adoption day this weekend! Along with the other litter.

I got a call about an hour ago. SMokey and Char "locked UP"!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek: The countdown starts!!!!!!
    Momma said they were together for about 11 minutes. So thats a real good sign.

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

YAYY!!

Sam: Our first Chameleons name was Surly. He was so mean when he was little. Everytime you tried to look at him he puffed up and opened his mouth at you. (That's there warning sign) hehe the name was truely fitting.

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sam it sounds like you did have a rough weekend. Im very sorry to hear about the little one you lost. :cry:

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! You named him Ratigan!! We really need pictures of these little guys. Do I have to send you a digital camera??

Congrats on Smoke and Char. And I'm sorry about the little pup. :(

Jamiya

10. Jody

Jody New Member

OH Sam, I'm sorry about your loss with the little guy. Accidents do happen! :cry: I bet your father-in-law feels awfull!

11. Samsintentions

Jamiya, I'm going to send you all the photos!!!!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Send away!

Jamiya

13. Samsintentions

pm me with your addy again. I can't find it anywhere!!!

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Dufus!

15. Samsintentions

Yeah, tell me about it!!! :roll:

I couldn't remember how in the heck to spell my name this morning!
    I was filling out a check for some bills, and for the life of me, I couldn't get my name right!!!! AHHHHH

I think I need a serious vacation.