1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to our new Emma

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by pomlover, Sep 29, 2005.

1. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Thought you might like to see our new baby. We think it is a girl. Took her to two different vets and each one said something different. One thinks boy and other thinks girl. We thought it was a girl so for now this is Emma. We took her to two different ones since the first one was very unsure of himself and we wanted to know. Not that we were going to give her up or anything, but it is easier to name them if you know what sex they are. LOL.

[​IMG]

Her mom was killed on a road out in the country so my Uncle saw her and called us to see if we wanted her. She is approx. 4-5 weeks according to the vet. She is awful scared yet, but she is getting better. She is just a doll. VERY close to our other cat Harley. Looks like they could be mother and daughter, but they aren't.

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

She (or he) is adorable, makes me want to go out and adopt a cat again. :D

3. JeanW

JeanW New Member

Very cute! And so little!!!

4. nern

nern New Member

What a doll! Congrats on your new addition. Emma is a lovely name. :D

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Oh. My. God. She is so beautiful! Her eyes look amazing.

Congrats to you, and to her!

6. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww she is a sweetie..luv the name..and yup definitly looks like a girl...makes me want another one...i just luv the kitten stage! Congrats

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, so cute :kiss_heart:

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

She's so cute!

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

what a cutie

10. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What an adorable little kitten. Enjoy your new little member of the family.

:)