1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

well I am back I think

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by rottweiler_inc, Jun 6, 2005.

1. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

Hey everyone, after being gone for so long I thought I would come see whats been going on and obviuosly it's been alot. I know alot of people here don't like me very much but I guess sometimes when your looking for help you get flamed instead, that happens online. Since I have been gone I have done alot of research and alot of other things. Right at the moment I am looking online to see if any shelters nearby might need any volunteers this summer or anything. I really don't expect to be welcomed back with wide open arms but I would appreciate it if people can accept that I am only human and humans make mistakes, I am sure all of you have once or twice right?

2. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

i dont know u but heh welcome back!

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hi:
    I don't know you either but glad to meet you and whatever you meant in your post, just let sleeping dogs lie and move on with the future!
    & nice to meet you.
    Sue