1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Well..I lost my last post..Had a question about my new baby!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by applechickbsn, Dec 31, 2004.

1. applechickbsn

applechickbsn New Member

Her name is Gracie. We bought her at the animal shelter about two weeks ago. She has a clean bill of health from the vet :eek: and we love her dearly!
    The problem is we know she is a terrier mix, but we have no idea what the "mix" is! She's 10 weeks old, has a terrier face and brindle coloring...
    Here's a couple of pics....can anyone help us? Or at least tell us about how big she's going to be?
    Thanks in advance for all your help! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

oh my god, she is such a cutie. I really don't know if I could help you determine her mix. But my first thought when I saw those pictures, if you look at just her eyes, she looks like a pug.

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I second that on the pug eyes. Dont know what else though. How much does she weigh now?

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Could be mixed with border terrier

They look like this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Border terriers get to be about 11-15lbs

5. applechickbsn

applechickbsn New Member

I just weighed her this AM and she comes in at 4.5 lbs, but this is after she has eaten breakfast~so I'm not sure.
    We were thinking a mix of Border Terrier (definitely) with ?

Had the idea of the pug too...but the brindle coloring has us confused.
    Guess she's a "wait & see" huh? :D

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My first thoughts were pug, brussel griffon, or aphenpinscher(sorry don't know how to spell it right). Of course border terrier too, now that I see it.
    I would guess about 12 to 15 lbs or so.

7. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

She is most certainly a pug mix. some mix them with dashounds, beagles, chihuahuas. She is a cutie.

8. applechickbsn

applechickbsn New Member

Thanks for the compliment...
    after I read your post, I did a google search on pugs and pictures of....
    I do believe you may be right! :y_the_best:
    In addition to the cute face, in which I can see both terrier and pug, Gracie's little tail curls up and over, just like the pictures of a pug I saw....
    and she snores...I didn't now if it was puppyhood, or the little smooshed in face, but I guess it's the little smooshed face, huh?

I'll keep pictures coming and maybe we can all stay together in watching this tiny delight grow into whatever she's gonna be! :D
    Thank you all so much for your help!

9. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

yea their noses makes them snore. They are the cutestest thing. well shes got the ears tail and face of a pug she's so cute.