1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

well Sammy went to the vet

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Rene, May 3, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

she said she is 95% sure that he is a purebreed, she said he is under weight (of course he is he was starving to death) he weighs 8 lbs. he is 2-3 years old and his gash is a bite so she shaved it and cleaned it up and i have some pills to give him. he has some blood work done cuz she thinks he might have ring worm so i got meds for that also she also said that one of his K-9 teeth is fractured (i dont know when that could have happend cuz when he first got here 2 weeks ago i looked at his teeth and didnt see anything wrong) he also has a ulser (sp) in his mouth she said we are not going to worry about that right now lets get him healty first then deal with that he also tested neg. for luckima (sp) and the best news of all is HE IS FIXED YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO :eek: :eek: :eek: he must be someone's kitty i cant beleive no one has called poor little baby oh well he has a new home now i spent 153.00 at the vet :oops: but at least i know a little more about him. she gave me (well i bought) stuff for ring worm and she said it's safe for him to be with my other babys good thing cuz he has been :oops: the marks on his head that she thinks is ring worm were not there the other day nor when i took the pics i noticed them last night when i noticed his big hole. Well i'm glad i took him even tho it cost more then i really had to spend (thank god for credit cards lol) now i know more about him. And when i brought him home of course the yorkies have to smell everything and it didnt even bother sam he just stood there like ok get it over with lol he is really starting to fit in around here and feel comfortable didnt take him long.

2. nern

nern New Member

Thats good that he's already neutered. I can't believe nobody's been looking for him...he's such a gorgeous boy. Looks like he lucked out wandering your way. :D

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks for the update. :D I hope his mouth ulcer isn't a serious condition, painful and keeping him from eating normally.

4. Bente

Bente New Member

That's great news! :y_the_best:

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

wonderful news.....you're gonna love him so much - well you already do I'm sure.
    I'm glad he found your house to seek a future in.

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Sounds like all is going to be well. That is great. Kitty is in good hands. :p

7. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

YAY! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm so glad everything worked out. I wish I could have another one - only allowed 2. (except for the $153 part! :roll: )

8. Rene

Rene New Member

lol i dont think his mouth hurts if it does he hides it well his faviort spot to be is on the counter right next to the food he eats then rests then eats again he sits there all night long lol geez i'm glad i didnt take him right away he would have been really under weight. but just in case it does hurt him i put some of the hard food in water for him. when he first came to me i was giving him a dish of dry food plus 2 cans of wet food on in the morning and one at night a day guess i should get some more wet food so i can get some weight on him.

And i figure whats one more right lol i'm glad he finally came to me.

9. vene

vene New Member

Great news! He sounds very well fed and lucky to have found you. It's funny they istinctively know the right person to find. :mrgreen: