1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Well Sassy is home

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by CattleDogLover, Mar 10, 2005.

1. CattleDogLover

CattleDogLover New Member

We went to pick up Sassy from the vet early this morning. She's alittle lethargic do to all her meds and anteshia but other then that seems just fine.She's laying in her little basket right now trying to keep her heavy eyes open lol. She did eat when she got home and so im not too worried about her not eating. I just feel so bad that I hadent caught on before and our vet told us that the mini strokes would have caused her great pain and so that is porbley the answer to her late aggression. Poor little thing with all her little shaved parts and her little ears drooping I feel so bad for her. And just knowing she's gotta go back soon for more tests doesent make me feel any better. Having her home gives me a false sense of securty that she is ok and she'll be fine but then it comes back that we are far from over this......

2. nern

nern New Member

I'm glad to hear that she is home with you. I hope she is feeling better soon.

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I think every one in here is keeping their fingers crossed for Sassy and your family.
    Just take it one day at a time and enjoy every minute with her.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yes, heres hoping for a full recovery. :eek: