1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We're back, with pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by someday, Feb 17, 2007.

1. someday

someday New Member

Well,we finally got internet out here in the boonies. We're all moved in to our new place. The whole crew of 2 horses, 2 dogs ,2 cats, 1 fish and 2 humans are happy to have more room. the dogs love having all this room to run and critters to chase. We had a little party with some friends for the Super Bowl and our godchildren came. They actually wore my dogs out, and all this time I thought it was impossible. However, the kids we're pretty tapped out too, so all parents were happy all around. I snapped some cute pics of them. thought i'd share them. I'm trying to catch up with everybody reading old posts. good to be back!

Bear and Annie love their daddy.
    [​IMG]

Annie and Luc spying on the people on the porch..bear's just happy to be there
    [​IMG]

Luc and Bear mid-kiss
    [​IMG]

Annie was gracious enough to share her bed with Jack to watch Scooby-Doo
    [​IMG]

Bear's worn out
    [​IMG]

Luc got caught sneaking sugar cookies to Bear in the kitchen. Bear is now his best friend.
    [​IMG]

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Great pics as always. You can sure tell that your furbabies are all part of the family.

Mike

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hello!
    Funny thing, I was just thinking about you the other day as my pit bull Daisy was wearing your shirt!!!
    I wondered what happened to you.
    Your dogs are beautiful and the kids are adorable! You really should think about submitting those pics to the media for some "Postive pit bull press" Doesn't Annie have her CGC??? WONDERFUL PRESS!!! GREAT PR FOR PIT BULL ADOPTIONS TOO!!!!!
    Hey, shoot me an e-mail I would love to chat to you some more.
    Dynamic_dog_Training@myway.com
    As always GEORGOUS PICTURES!!!

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Love the pics. Your dogs always look so happy and well cared for.

Had no idea you were moving, where have I been? Didn't you used to live in MO, long move.

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Golly I have missed you since I myself came back just a few months ago looking for some Pit Bull Experts LOL.

Anyway nice seein' ya again!

Sara