1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What about Dogs getting colds

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DMikeM, Jan 3, 2007.

1. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

Duncan and Dowser are both showing signs of a cold. Last week Duncan started with gunky eyes and being grumpy. Now both are grumpy, lazy and Dowser has watery eyes.
    I called the Vet and they are to be seen @ 2 tomorrow. So far Pepsi seems to have escaped it but as they all share water and food bowls I wonder if she will avoid it. Her being elderly makes me concerned about getting any illnesses.
    I didn't know dogs got colds. I have never seen it before.

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Dogs can get cold like viruses, and they are usually contagious so that is good you are getting them checked out and I would keep Pepsi seperated so she doenst get it. Jakes eyes have been weepy too which means for him some underlying thing going on.

Jake did the get green eye ick once when we had a freinds dog stay with us that had it.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I keep allmine separtated from sharing food or water bowls. Just as a preventitive maintenance. But i also vaccinate and supliment as well. That seems to help alot.

Its a good thing their seeing the vet. I'm sure they'll get fixed up right away. but sorry to hear their not feeling good!!!