1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What do you feed your dogs?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 10, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Heres my dogs typical everyday meal other then when we're out on a race. Each dog gets 3/4-1lb per dog of raw meaty chicken, ground veggie slop 2-3 cups of this, supplements, liver or kidney depending what i have at the time, and chicken quarters. A before race diet would be veggie mush, supplements, and canned Mackeral and salmon. I also feed my dogs raw turkey meat from the backs and necks, baked yams, and supplements. Usually every morning each of the dogs get a raw beef bone, and before bed they each get a raw turkey back or neck all depending on what i have. Sometimes i throw in some dry dog food into their normal diet.
    What all do you feed your dogs?

2. Sara

Sara New Member

The Four dogs not sensitive to much get Diamond Premium and doing great on it and then my APBT baby of the family gets Diamond Lamb and Rice... Raw is something I'd like to do but dont' have access to enough cheaper meat to make it possible... I've had good results on Diamond...I'll be adding suppliments to Riot's food here shortly because he just doesn't gain weight...I took him down in weight because of an injury and now we're working to get some back on...ugh...Intact male's...Ya gotta love them right?

3. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

California Natural lamb & rice

Salmon oil supplements & Nzymes supplements

4. seaecho

seaecho New Member

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul.

5. nern

nern New Member

Timberwolf Organics.

6. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Innova Dry - Adult
    1 1/4 cup/day

7. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

Life's Abundance dry

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I've been sick so I just saw this and of course I have to answer. :)

My dogs each get about 10-16 ounces of raw, meaty bones a day - like pork ribs, chicken quarters, beef, lamb shanks, rabbit, duck, etc. Twice a week they get chicken, twice pork, once whole raw fish (tilapia) and the other two days whatever I can find for variety.

In the mornings they get organ meats (could be liver, kidney, heart, whatever else I can find), canned fish, or some other tastey tidbit like pig feet, pig tails, pig stomach, beef cheekmeat, beef tongue, etc.

I try to average out to about 1 lb. of food per day with organ meats being about 10% of that, and liver being fed about every other day.

9. :o)rosie:o)

:o)rosie:o) New Member

Rosie has been Pedigree dog food from birth. She has Pedigree puppy wet food in various flavours & until lately had been eating pedigree puppy dry kibble Chicken & Vegetables, but shes now finally big enough to eat this sample bag of food we got for free at a local pet supply shop thats made of rice. She seems to like it a lot. Ocassionally we put some chooped carrots or peas into her food.