1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what fish can i get ?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pookiepets, Aug 6, 2005.

1. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

ok well i got a 75 gallon 1 neon sword 1 red wag sword a zebra danio, a giant danio (which soon will return) silver molly, and 3 blue paltie,pear gourami

waht can i get ?

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Well its all pretty much community fish, so all you can add is community fish, any cichlid would rip them apart. Shouldnt add another gourami, i suggest adding more of wut u already have (maybe diff colors) to get some breeding started.

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

4. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Swordtails and Danios are shoaling fish. They're much happier and healthier in groups. So I'd suggest you get more of the same before you get something different.

For something a little larger, yet peacefull and pretty, look at some of the Australian Rainbows. I have several and they've never given me any problems. Once they reach maturity their coloring is quite lovely. Sort of muted pink, blue, teal or green, depending on which way the light hits them, with bright orange/red fins.