1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What fish should i get?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by eng_mast_2, Jul 20, 2004.

1. eng_mast_2

eng_mast_2 New Member

well all i have (in the 20 gallon tank) is 7 zebra danios... i have two other tanks with one orange dwarf chichlid and one with an oscar...

What can I put in with my zebra danios???

2. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

Get gourami! They look nice and they aint aggressive at all. Well my pink kissing one isnt.

3. eng_mast_2

eng_mast_2 New Member

ive never seen one... lol how big are they and where did you get yours?? ..........

im back now...

and i saw one... omg they are SOOOOOOO cute!!! omg omg omg

i want one... how much are they?!!? :eek: lol

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

usaully the average price by me is $5

5. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

Haha they are like 4 bux each at petco

6. needlefish

needlefish New Member

why get a kissing gourmai? u could get a flame dwarf gourami, very colorful fish and not aggressive.

7. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

the pink kissing ones are just fun to look at bcuz they kiss the glass and sometimes other fish. The balloon ones are really funny. Get whatever you want, but if you want gourami look at all different kinds.

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Don't get a kissing gourami. They get way too big for your tank.

If you want a gourami, stick to the dwarf gouramis. I also recomend tetras & barbs. And some cory cats to help clean up any extra food.

-Chelle

9. eng_mast_2

eng_mast_2 New Member

thanks... but still, i think i might need a little more of choice... :D

10. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

There's 100's of species of tetras, barbs, and cories. The best thing to do would be to check out the stores in your area and see what they have. Pick out a few fish that you'd be interested in and write down the names. Then come online and research them to make sure they'll work.

-Chelle

11. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

Honestly, I would recommend pearl gouramis

12. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

u could get 2 corys and maybe a ram fish

13. dirt_rider93561

dirt_rider93561 New Member

if you are going to look into gouramis then i suggest getting dwarf gouramis. they will work out a little better with ur other fish. Fire gouramis are aggressive but look cool. another gourami that looks like the fire is the cinnamon gourami. they are not aggressive. the powder blue dwarf gourami is really cool and interesting to watch under the light.
    but whatever you like.

14. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

my guarami was very aggressive toward my betta. Guppies and live bearers are always fun!