1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What Goes On When We're Asleep

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jul 18, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

So this is what our dogs and cats are up to at night when we're asleep. How Shamefull!!!

[​IMG]

2. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Heehee that is to cute. :mrgreen: And they thought they would never get caught. :roll:

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

HAHAHA LMAO, wow, where did you get that pic? is it your pets? lol thats so funny!

4. Jody

Jody New Member

lmao - thats cute!

5. nern

nern New Member

LOL. Thats really cute.

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

LMAO!! To Cute!! I bet they pretend to hate each other during the day. :mrgreen:

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

god damnit i always knew kuma had a 'thing' for pepe.

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG, I had to control my LOL, here, that is too funny.

honeybear

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh man!!! Thats a good one!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too cute! I know what mine do though, think of ways to make me horribly uncomfortable with their sleeping positions. Then there is always Fifi the scruntchie theif, I go to bed every night with a pony tail, Fifi magically wakes up every morning with a scruntchie!