1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what have u done when ur kitty was missing??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by FMgurl43, May 17, 2004.

1. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i was just wondering what everyone does when their kitty come up missing.. my cat teddy bear has been gone 4 2 weeks now and ive done everything i can think of to try and find her and havent had any luck soooo i was just wondering what everyone else does to see if i have missed anything.... thanks

2. fleafly

fleafly New Member

I am sorry that your kitty is missing. The last time I had one missing I went door to door within a 2 block radius of where she got lost and put fliers on every persons door. I had put up signs on the telephone poles etc... but it wasn't until I put them on everyone's door that I found her.

I also contacted an animal communicator who was very good. I will tell you more about that if you want.

Loki was lost 3 weeks before I finally found her, but I have had cats found after they were gone longer than that.

3. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

well i have put up flyers.. checked the shelters everyday knocked on ppls doors had the mail lady put flyers in everyones mail boxes etc... but still havent found her.. i had apet detective contact me but wanted alot of $$$ for his services... $$ that i dont have at the time....im still hoping that she will retun but im starting to lose hope....

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hang in there FMgurl. She may turn up. Just keep doing what you are doing. I sure hope you find her. :(

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

when my Sessy went missing 2 years ago on July 18th I called or visited every neighbor and asked them to please keep their eyes open for her - Sessy had a very unique appearance (I'll have to post a pic of her).

I contacted the papers in the area (I spent 11 years working for one of them so have a good relationship with them all) and asked if they had any found cat ads and placed an ad.

I put her picture and a note up at all of the stores around here.

I would stop kids playing outside and ask them if they'd seen her and to please please keep an eye out.

I wish I could say it worked for me :cry:

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i will say a prayer...

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i will say a prayer...

8. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

thank u all.... i did the saem thing when my cat bubba came up missing on december 23,2002 put flyers out checked shelters etc.. and still havent found him to this day and i guess that is what buggs me the most about teddy is there has to be something going on around here 4 them to dissapear w/o a trace.. everyone in this house thinks the man that lives next door to us is doing something w/ our cats but we r not sure he refuses to talk to us....i wish i had the $$ to hire that detective as i am desperate to find out what happened to my babies i still look 4 bubba to this day since i dont know if hes dead everytime i go to the shelter to ook 4 teddy i keep and eye out 4 bubba.....