1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What is Lana?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Aug 20, 2004.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

Hey guys, I was just wondering what you guys think Lana might be mixed with. She is about 8 months, 40#, her are some pics of her. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/img]

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I'd say for sure brindle colored boxer, probably mixed with some sort of shepard--- Australian maybe.

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ears and face do remind me a bit of Aussie, but the eyes are not quite right. She's pretty, whatever she is!

What does she act like? Does she herd? Guard? Retrieve?

4. winnie

winnie New Member

she doesnt herd, gaurd or retrive....she is very people focused though, loves people to death, loves attention. At the dog park she loves going to the fence and chasing and barking with the dogs on the other side, she is obsessed with that. She will sit by the fence waiting for a dog to run the fence with her, and that is the only time she will bark non stop.

5. Rene

Rene New Member

not sure what she is but she is really really cute love that face

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Here's what the kind of boxer I'm talking about looks like...the colors and markings are called "flashy brindle"
    [​IMG]

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

definately has border collie in her....those ears. Shape of her body!!! She may have some terrier or shephard in her. The brindle could be coming from many sources....There are red border collies that bred with a GSD will come out brindle in color...

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Hold on! Look at this girls face, eyes , head shape and ears...
    looks like beagle in there somewhere.

[​IMG]

9. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

OH I love love beagles! What a cute picture! Even though Cameron appears more puggy with her fawn coat and short snout, I still see so much beagle in her! I have often thought of adopting a beagle sibbling for her! I would agree that Lana facial and head features are similar to those of a beagle....

10. Samsintentions

I sent Jamiya a photo of Shiner....yeah he just looks all cute and cuddily, But he is EVIL!!!!!

11. nern

nern New Member

My guess would be that there was some border collie or aussie in her. In the second picture her muzzle looks really square, is it? Her colors also remind me of a boxer. She looks like a sweetheart.

12. DogLover

DogLover New Member

I say she probably has the mix of shepherd and border collie. Her marking is BEAUTIFUL!

13. lil96

lil96 New Member

she is absolutely beautiful, what ever she is.

14. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

How cute. She has the shepherd look because of the eyes she most sure has collie in her because of the shape of her head and the brindle colour could have come from anywhere without knowing what the parents where and the colour we will never know.

Still very sweet looking dog

mike

15. smokey

smokey New Member

the square nose and the ears remind me of lab; the ears also border collie, and looks like there is a little feathering. the eyes look like shepherd to me, too.

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Then it's agreed!! Boxer-Aussie-Shepherd-Lab! Hmmm. If we rearrange the order, it could spell BALS. Oh dear. :lol:

17. smokey

smokey New Member

or SLAB....

18. smokey

smokey New Member

or Baussie Shlep.

19. Samsintentions

or a Shbaslap!