1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Something ??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Your Kitties have brought Home for a surprise for you :shock: :shock:
    Well................Here is mine With Tiff Today..

This morning after Tiff had her brekky mind you ( naughty girl) I let her out for an hour or so, and i was in the kitchen and she was at the cat flap...
    I thought Kool she is back to be inside again, so I walked to the door, and LO AND BEHOLD!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: She had a sparrow in her mouth :cry: :cry: She has a bell on so I don't know how she got it :cry: :cry:

I opened the door and said DROP IT TIFF LOL, like a dog command, lol, as if she is going too.. :lol: :lol:
    She looked at me, and meowed, ha ha ha, the bird actually flew out of her mouth :eek: :eek: She went to chase it and I said, No no no no no :lol: :lol:
    And she stopped :lol: :lol:
    Thank goodness
    I turned and picked her up and I said...
    "Right thats it my girl, your grounded" LOL :lol: :lol:

So thats my day.... :D
    What surprises has your kitties brought.. :mrgreen:

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Booger caught a lizard once and she was so excited to show me that she literally chased me around the house with it. I was freaking out at the time but afterward, all I could do was laugh. It really was hysterical.

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Patches brings me BIG grasshoppers and she has brought me a oh I cant remember the name of it but it looks like a twig and it's about 6 inches long...... and she has brought me snakes and one bird... :lol: they think that they are great and what a present but gross!!!!

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That would be a funny thing to see on video. LOL I guess the birdie flew back outside.

I can't think of anything right now with my kitties. Maybe I'll remember something later. :)

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

When I was a kid our cat (we had her for 20 yrs.) would hunt leaves and proudly bring them into the kitchen. There would be a daily pile of savagely mutilated leaves on the kitchen floor. It was so funny. :mrgreen:

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

my cat, Tami...now bridge kitty for many years....brought me a mourning dove which I managed to get away from her unhurt. And then a snake. Didn't care for the snake

7. eman

eman New Member

My cats dont bring me anything. But one time Max got a small fluffy toy from the neighbor's backyard. He would through it in the air and then run after it. I took it away and threw it back in their backyard, few mins later, I see Max playing with it in the kitchen. :mrgreen: I dont know what was so special about it. He has lots of toys but he rarely plays with them.

8. vene

vene New Member

Ginger the feral cat that used to live in our yard left a decapitated bunny head the size of a football by our house. It must have been thanks for feeding him over that winter. :shock:

Vene dragged home a bunny 2x her size.

Milo- too many animals to count. :shock: He and Vene used to bring home live birds, bunnies and mice and chased them around the house.

9. Mechanix

Mechanix New Member

I used to have a cat that would bring home Lizards almost every day in the summer. Once she came in with a bull snake. Thinking it was dead I told her to drop it, when she did it slithered off into our heater vents. It took me 3 hours to get it out. 8)

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Chezza. Yes, Clavamox or Clavulox (same drugs) can treat UTIs in cats. What did the vet have to say? Wishing him a speedy recovery.

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Meant to post this in your other post.

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Oh my that would have freaked me out big time I don't do well with snakes.....

13. Chezza

Chezza New Member

lol, no worries Chessmind :D