1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What is your cat's favorite food?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Apr 16, 2004.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:D
    Hi guys!
    Just what is your cats favorite food and what kind of food?
    My cat's is "Fancy Feast"Beef with gravy and chiken too.

2. nern

nern New Member

I'd have to say my cats favorite dry food is probably Chicken Soup and favorite canned food is Active Life (any flavor, they love them all).

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

dine petite chicken egg and veges. oh, pepe also seems to like spaghetti bolognase. pheobe is a fuss pot.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Handsome likes Wellness soft food. Chicken is his favorite. He also likes people food like cheese (he gets a tiny piece very rarely).

5. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

dry - meow mix
    canned - seafood flavor Fancy Feast

He also loves cheese and strawberry cupcakes (not really sure why).

6. banglekit

banglekit New Member

7. footsie

footsie New Member

Footsie likes his regular food, and he gets more excited for the dry than the wet.

For occasional treats I give me one of those packets of chunks in gravy. He purrs as he madly licks up all the gravy. He only will eat the chunks later when he gets hungry again. Also for treats he LOVES turkey, chicken and ham. Usually in the form of deli lunch meat.

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

My cats are not too picky when it comes to dry food. We started feeding them IAMS, but then my husband and I both lost our jobs so we switched over to cheaper food - Cat Chow (what a terrible excuse, I know). Then we went to Science Diet and now, thanks to Chessmind's advice, we're on to Wellness.

As for wet food - they are extremely picky. They love their Fancy Feast but won't touch anything else I've tried. They also won't eat anything poultry flavoured, liver or beef. I've tried every brand imaginable and Fancy Feast is the only thing they won't turn their noses up at. At least it's easy on the wallet!

9. fleafly

fleafly New Member

My cats absolute favorite food is Salmon flavor Nutro Maxx. I test their food preferences. Sometime I will have to put all the results down for everyone to read.

10. fleafly

fleafly New Member

My cats absolute favorite food is Salmon flavor Nutro Maxx. I test their food preferences. Sometime I will have to put all the results down for everyone to read.

11. vene

vene New Member

Pumpkin - dry food Wellness
    - wet tuna only
    - treats cold cuts honey ham, roast chicken +KFC, fish fry, raw
    chicken

Monty Boy- dry Nutro complete care
    - wet all types of can foods
    - treats cold cuts honey ham, Healthy Choice chicken breasts

Milo- dry food Wellness and Nutro complete care
    - wet all types of can foods
    - treats all cold cuts+ rodents (his own catch), raw chicken + steak

Rene - dry Nutro complete care
    - wet Wellness chicken can foods
    - treats all cold cuts and raw chicken

My furbabies do not get treats very often. They are fine without them.

12. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:?
    Is raw chicken even good for your cats?

13. vene

vene New Member

Hi KittyTales. How are you and your little kitten? No, raw chicken is definitely not good for any cats. One risks giving them salmonella poisoning, especially among kittens. Do NOT feed your cat raw chicken. I only do it extremely rarely because my cats scream bloody murder when I cut chicken. They will also scratch my cabinets and if I lock them up in a different room they will scratch the doors. Monty Boy always get diarrhea whenever he gets raw chicken. The other 3 cats are fine. They have very hardy guts!