1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what is your desk top??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Jan 29, 2005.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

Ok, for those who don't know how to do it.

Push Print Scrn

Go to Paint and click Edit

Click on Paste

Voila! There's your desktop!

Now, save as JPEG.

go up load it to your photo host

here is mine
    [​IMG]

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

we have a baby Zeus picture on ours...you could just right click on a photo and set it as desktop

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

aww that sounds cute but to post your desk top here that is how you do it

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I've used my kitties for my desk top picture but right now I have a winter scene on it. I like to change it often. A lot of times if there is a holiday coming up, I will use a holiday theme. :)

5. Bente

Bente New Member

This is my desktop, at the moment. I change very often, but it's usually a pic of Kyrre. And yes, i know... It's terribly childish, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to keep herself from getting bored :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

[​IMG]

It's a picture of my car's heating controls. I got a picture bug a while back and I take photos for a stock photo website. So, it's one of the pictures posted on the website.

This is from my computer at work (I don't go online at home).

7. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

well that is really different!

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Mine is a picture of my best pal (a cat), Handsome who passed away in May of 2004.

9. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Heres my desktop...

[​IMG]

I'd probably put pictures of my cats on my desktop, but theres always a cat on my desk anyway, and usually they are right in front of the screen trying to sit on the keyboard!