1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of a fish do I have?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by RottweilersRule, Jun 8, 2004.

1. RottweilersRule

RottweilersRule New Member

I've had her for like 7-8 years and I've never known her breed and I never see her breeds at aquarium shops.

heres a link of a pic of her: (might have to press refresh)

http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/myrottbullet/

2. RottweilersRule

re

oh yeah scroll down and dont mind the rott....

3. tina1

tina1 New Member

That's a blood parrot, or sometimes if it is a really brightly colored one they are called jellybean parrots because they have been dyed to produce the fanastical colors (purple, blue, green etc.) Regular blood parrots will be bright red, pale red or orange. Hard to tell which is yours in the pic. Blood parrots will get quite large whereas the jellybeans stay much smaller.

It is rumored that these fish are infertile because they are hybrids, but I don't really know if that is true or not.

HTH!

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Yes, that's a blood parrot.

And out of curiosity, do you have a better pic of the fish in the lower left corner? It's kind of odd looking.

-Chelle

5. RottweilersRule

re

yes i do ill post em later, it's a koi though. it's really huge now though!