1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of dog food do you feed your dogs?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CaneCorso, Nov 14, 2004.

1. CaneCorso

CaneCorso New Member

I feed my dogs Flint River Ranch. This is a great kibble.

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I feed Diamond due to Budget but if I was loaded I'd feed Nutro Ultra... I am having the same results on Diamond as I was on Nutro though....so It's all good!

3. BXRchicProPit

BXRchicProPit New Member

My boxer gets Canidae (dried kibble-not a canned food, I get asked that alot).
    Its also a really good food!
    Canidae.com

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

5. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

2/3 Innova and 1/3 California Natural Lamb & Rice Formula for my babies, as well as boiled chicken breast & the occasional steak. I don't eat poultry or beef so I don't consider it a waste to give it to my dogs. I do eat fish though, only sushi specifically, so my dogs also get a lot of Albacore and Halibut sashimi :lol: I read that raw diets were good for them, and though I could never bring myself to feed them raw poultry or beef, they still get some raw fish at least and they LOVE it. I figure if it is safe enough for me to eat it is okay for them too. Needless to say, they've both developed quite expensive taste!

6. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

Nutro Max (small crunchy bites) Dry and canned.

7. nern

nern New Member

My dogs eat Timberwolf Organics.

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My are fed raw. When they used to be on kibble, they ate Healthwise.

9. seaecho

seaecho New Member

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul. It has only natural, whole ingredients and is reasonably priced compared to other high quality dog foods. I get a 35 lb. bag for $25.98. My dogs have never looked better.

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

I feed Luther raw food, but I keep Nutro and Eukanuba around the house for visitors.

11. Krystina

Krystina New Member

Nutrience ... and the hound is on the senior formula

12. winnie

winnie New Member

I feed Lana and Winnie Canidae dry and Sydney gets Eukanuba low resdiue from the vets b/c of her sensitive stomach. Canidae is great!

13. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Sadie has to eat Prescription Diet CD for her previous stone issues. I give her the canned and mix with Chicken Soup dry for senior dogs. She needs the extra calories she doesn't get in the prescription food as she's gotten pretty thin. I also add cooked chicken to her evening meal so I know she's getting some meat

14. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Smoeky gets raw and his free feed of some kibble.....mainly as a snack..

15. pitz4life

pitz4life New Member

Seaecho Where do You get Chicken Soup For The Dog Lovers Soul? I havent been able to find it anywhere. I am wanting to swich foods and Am trying to decide between that and Royal Canin Natural Blend. Royal Canin is a lil expensive for me now but I wana switch her to something better than what she is on. Since Chicken Soup For The Dog Lovers Soul is natural that also sounds like a good choice, and I have heard alot of people like it for there dogs.

16. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

innova dry

17. Sara

Sara New Member

A Good upper middle grade food that is affordable is Diamond...Nutro is good as well...I've heard good and bad on every food listed...each dog is different I guess...

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

There are good and bad points to everything. Read that list from Dog Fancy that was in another post recently, for examples. You just have to find out what the good and bad points are and evaluate for yourself and your particular dogs.

19. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I used to get Nutro Max but then Trixie stopped eating so now she is on Purina (kibbles and chunks) and she luvs it!! :D (Plus Nutro is expensive)

20. stravieso

stravieso New Member

I feed Bella Innova and I've been very happy with it. She likes it and it's really good for her.