1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I was on another message board and someone posted, "What Do You Look Like?" So everyone started posting pictures of themselves. It was a lot of fun. There was 7 pages of pictures of members of the message board.

After all we spend so much time conversing back and forth and we kind of have mental pictures of what we all look like, you're all beautiful I might add, it would be nice to put a face with the name.

Maybe you guys have already done this in the past, or maybe it's not allowed by the guidelines, I don't know. It's something to think about. It think it would be fun.

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

What a great idea! I have always wonder what everyone looks like.
    Ok here's me!

[​IMG]

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

OMG, Gina, you're so pretty. I'm glad mto be able to see you. Who's your little Angel with you?

I guess I better comb my hair and get ready!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

O.K. Here's a picture of me and the kids.

Now, don't be shy, who's next.

[​IMG]

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Sorry dont have a scanner or digital, still trying to find a way to sneak the one at work to get my girls on here. Anyway just wanted to say it is nice to put a face to you guys!

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Well here is me with one of my babies not a very good one i will have to get another one done :)

[​IMG]

mike

7. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

I don't know how to scan in pics
    Can someone tell me how?

8. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

this is the only picture i have. thats my brother on the left. we had to take this picture for my grandma so we couldnt keep a straight face! bunch a goofs.

[​IMG]

9. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Susan: I hope I'm telling you this right.

Scan your picture on your scanner and save it in a file on your hard drive such as your Document file, or you can save it on a floppy, also.

Then you go to www.picturetrail.com/ and set up a free trial account. When you do that you can download the picture and save it on an album. It will ask you if you want to post your picture on other websites or auction sites. Just click on "yes."

Then you go to the "more options" on the left side under the "members list" and scroll down til you see your picture. It will give you a picture URL that you enter here after you click the Img at the top.

It took me awhile to figure it out because the computer is smarter than I am. You'll probably get right away.

Can't wait to see your picture. This is a lot of fun!

10. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Ok here's a couple of me- one with my husband and Cam and I in the first night at our new (and first) house, hence we had no furniture to sit on :), and the other is Cameron and I shortly after we got her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Ewww, my face is REALLY close up on that second one- I didn't know the pics would show up so big :oops:

12. nern

nern New Member

Very nice pictures everyone. :D

13. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

I don't know if this will work but here are my pics. Of course I look like Crap LOL I just finished mowing acres of lawn and had on a sun dress and sneakers LOL
    Here are also pics of my own dogs and shelter dogs I have rescued!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/mypettherapydog

14. Jody

Jody New Member

I don't have a scanner either, looks like I'll have to charge the digital camera.

8)

15. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:D This is sooooo cool!!! Can't wait to go home and post our pics!!!
    Mike, I can't see your photo!!!

16. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. The most recent photo I have is from when I got professional photos for the family book.... now, if I could only find the stupid pic!

17. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

very cool!! It seems like a complicated process to post the photos but I can try; I do have a digital camera. Everyone looks so great! However, I am giving final exams as I write this and I will have a lot of correcting to do over the next few days.

18. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Great topic guys! It's so funny meeting people on these boards. You really do form some cyber friendship so its nice to put a face to the name.

These are my only recent pics. Not the best, but I tend to stay behind the camera. Can't wait to see more of you!

I swear I'm not choking her!
    [​IMG]

This is a friend of mine (right) and I at a party we threw on New Years.

[​IMG]

19. Belles_mom

Belles_mom New Member

Here is our family portrait with my husband, daughter Madelynne, Psycho Kitty and Belle. It was fun getting this done but it all turned out in the end!
    [​IMG]

20. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I cant see the pic