1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what ya doing for thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Nov 24, 2004.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

us were off to the cape to grandmother's house we go we will be home on saturday but hubbie has the next 10 day off so I will not be on unless he is not home until the 4th

i hope everyone has a wonderful hoilday & if your travling please be safe

kathy

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

be safe youself

We started out wanting a small quiet Turkey with just the 3 of us then I invited my oldest son (left his skanky wife recently) and my nephew that he's rooming with. Then my parents called, they have nowhere to go - so I invited them. Then my niece called - her 2 kids are going with her x-BF (don't ask) so she's coming up. Then my oldest sister called (she's mother to the nephew and the niece) and her fiance (don't ask....) has no place to go so I invited him.

The thought of no one having anywhere to go or people to be with on holidays bothers me...seems I'm now fostering people too LOL

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Is everybody going to be away from the forum in the holiday? I don't wanna be left aloooone :m13:
    I have no life, lol :wink: And pluss we don't have thanksgiving here...

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm in Canada. We already had Thanksgiving last month, so I'll be here!

Happy holidays to my American friends though!

5. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

yeah im here in london we have no thanksgivin jus xmas im sure ppl will b here to chat

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I'll be here off/on - my son and I have a shelter event this weekend so we'll be busy. I'm in charge on Saturday :y_the_best: and Sunday I'm getting the key to the shelter so I can return kitties and stuff while they are closed - silly people. So who wants a cat or kitten :mrgreen:

7. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

We're hosting hubby's family this year. But on the up side, their idea of dinner time is noon. They eat and are gone within an hour. Hardly worth all the cooking but I'm glad it's not gonna be a long dragged out day. So I'll be here most of the day :)

8. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

I am actually celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow just my boyfriend and I. We are making an unturkey(because we are vegan) and garlic mashed potatoes and gravy. On the real thanksgiving day I get the pleasure of being yelled at by the customers that call my job because we are open 24/7 and our center is open for people to call.

Have a great holiday!

:0008:

9. nern

nern New Member

I'm going to my mothers house which is only a few blocks away so I'll be around in the evening. :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

10. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I'll be at my mom's for dinner. She's only 20 minutes away so it will be an easy day. I'll be wearing my sweat pants so I can stuff in as much food as possible.

Happy Turkey day! Gobble Gobble! (I probabaly won't be around until Monday after today. I only use the internet at work).

11. vene

vene New Member

Off to in-laws with us who live nearby. :roll: And, I don't have to cook! :p :mrgreen:

12. vene

vene New Member

BTW Mary, since you are fostering people now, can my family and kitties go over your place for Thanksgiving too? :mrgreen:

13. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I'm not going anywhere. :cry: 1200 miles away from home and no turkey....

And then to top it off...today I locked my keys in my RUNNING car!!

Luckily the shop I was at knew a nice garage who didn't do locks themselves but recommended a nice guy who was there in half an hour. Plus, it was the first big snowfall (well first snowfall of the year period) and it being TG the roads were horrible! We're still in a winter storm advisory.

At least I'll be able to keep warm with my two furry babies.