1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What's with all the boxes?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

Kyrre has never been too shy to admit that he has a "thing" for boxes...

[​IMG]
    Look how small he is in this picture! :love_y_t_much:

These were taken yesterday. He is a big boy now, so he needs bigger boxes :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

aw he is so cute and beautiful! I love his face :D

My cats have a fetish with boxes too especially Magic seems like no matter when he's missing you can always fin him in a box or open food bin napping.

3. vene

vene New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

4. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

what cute pictures

5. nern

nern New Member

What a doll. :D

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Wow! Are Kyrre's eyes THAT green? Absolutely amazing! I love box and bag pics...they just love them and are so adorable when playing in them!

7. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I think his eyes appear to be the gold color. I think the green is just the reflection of the tapetum.

8. Michelle Wachniak

Michelle Wachniak New Member

He's one of those kitties that you just want to cuddle and smooch and never let go...........he's ADORABLE!!

9. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

How cute!

I remember when I was a kid that all my board game boxes were taped up on the sides. Our cats loved to lay in the box lids and break them.

I always forget how small kittens are since they turn to cats so quickly!

10. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

my cat does that too. No matter what the size of the box, even if its small than him he loves to crawl inside of it and rub his nose along the edge of the flap.

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Kyrre is just so cute and fluffy and delicate looking...melts my heart.

Booger is the same with boxes of any size. I posted a topic a couple of weeks ago where Booger was insisting that she could fit into a box 1/4 her size. It was hysterical watching her squeeze her head, front paws, then back paws in trying to balance her butt up in the air over the box. I was literally belly laughing at her.

12. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

yup all 3 of mine luv boxes..i have one that i closed just by folding the flaps over..and i always find Caesar in there ...he must squeeze thru the hole in the top, lol

Very cute pics of Kyrre!! :qm3: