1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with my cat? =(

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kiss__me, Jan 11, 2005.

1. kiss__me

kiss__me New Member

Okay, I just got this kitten from my friend because her cat got babies. Its about 2 to 3 months old now, didn't get any of the shots just yet because I haven't made any appointments with the vet.

Here's what's been happening maybe I'm just paranoid because I'm new to this whole cat thing, today she was on the sofa and she vomit some kind of white substance (my mom told me about it.) On the other hand, one of her eyes (like the lining of the eye, I'm not sure what's it called) are getting unusually pinkish-red?

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Hi, welcome to the forums!
    I don't know what could be wrong (I'm sure someone else will), but I suggest you take her to the vet as soon as you can. Better safe then sorry, and then you can get her shots done as well :)

Good luck :y_the_best:

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

she might have an infection of some sorts that'll be cleared up quickly with an antibiotic. I'd get her to the vet really soon since she hasn't been vetted at all

4. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

right on! when in doubt, call the vet to see what they think. in the end they will tell u to bring 'im in :) good luck and welcome!

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Hi and welcome!

Since I like to be a broken record (from all the posters who already said this), I would go to the vet.

The kitten is due for a check-up either way. Then, if something is wrong, it can be cleared up quickly before you get any major problems.

Good luck!

6. kiss__me

kiss__me New Member

What kind of shots does it need? I know about the 8 week shot, how much is the shot gonna be about?

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

in australia cats have a 6-8 week shot, then a 12 week shot and then a final 16 week shot. sounds like my friends brothers cat. its almost 12 weeks now and has had no shots, no worming tablets, no flea treatments no nothing.

8. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

kittens need 3 sets of shots normally and it can vary depending on the vet you go to...shots can range from $10 all the way up to $50...

Good luck w/ your new baby..and we need to see pics..!!

Keep us updated