1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

When are puppies sturdy?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by elizavixen, Jun 15, 2005.

1. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

That is not phrased very well. What I am asking is - I'm getting a new puppy, she will be about 9 wks old when I get her, St. Bernard puppy so she will be at least 20 lbs, probably more when I bring her home. Indy is going to want to play with her. He is a BIG boy (31 ins tall, 100+ lbs - haven't weighed him in awhile) and he plays rough. He is also quite clumsy. I don't want him to accidentally hurt her b/c I know how puppies can get up under feet and I don't want him to crush her. Soo.....about when should her bones be solid enough to have them play without me worrying? if that makes sense?

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

you will need to supervise them and not let them alone for awhile, fo how long I dont know. I would think yo dont want a lot of rough housing for a few months if not more, so hopefully someone else can best answer this