1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

When my neighbors cat came over

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by betta lover, Sep 26, 2005.

1. betta lover

betta lover New Member

My neighbors (female) cat was in the backyard and my cat (female) was looking outside. (My cat is a indoor cat.) And when my cat saw my neighbors cat her tail was tumping wildly. I don't know if she was scared, mad, or want to go play with her. Does anyone know?

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

tail twitching I believe is mad

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Booger's tail twitches in anticipation (like when I pick up the laser light, she begins chattering her teeth and twitching her tail right away) and her tail twitches and thumps when she see's kitties outside her windows. I think she's more exicted than upset. She's watched me pet the outside kitties and had no problem curling up with me when I come in right after. I really think it's more curiosity and excitement myself. But I also think that all cats (like people) are different in how they react.

5. nern

nern New Member

I think it indicates that a cat is highly aroused, not neccessary excited or angry. I've seen my cats do this during stressful events (such as nail trimming) but also during play.

6. dana_pie

dana_pie New Member

Most liekly not a good sing. That cat is invading your cats territory. My cat is the same way if he sees a cat outside. His tail starts going and he gets mad! Sometimes he will even growle.