1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where are you?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Heather&Nicole, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

Where is everyone from? Just curious?

List Where your from, your name and how many aquariums you have! :) It gives me the chance to get to know y'all better :)

<-Heather Age 22 & Nicole Age 23, Maryland, 1-55gallon freshwater tank

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hey, im steve, im 16 years old, i live in metro-detoit michigan, and have 4 tanks up and running right now.

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Hey Im Matt From British Columbia Cananda im 16, i have 2 tanks going right now a 5g and a 20g but hopefully soon a 55g or bigger havent decided :D

4. tina1

tina1 New Member

Hello, I'm Tina. I live in California, I'm 20 years old and currently have four tanks. A 5 gallon, 10 gallon, 20 gallon, and a 26 gallon. I also have a 75 gallon tank that I can't figure out what to do with it!

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

HA! a 75g thats wat i want my friend just got a 90g but my parents would disown me if i came home with a 90 :p

6. tina1

tina1 New Member

LOL! I think my parents would disown me too! They already give me huge eyerolls every time I mention it or anytime I order something for it.

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Sounds about right lol i just said the word 55g and they roll there eyes :lol:

8. Heather&Nicole

I just bought my 55 gallon setup and was like "here it is" lol

My mom was all jealous. She always wanted a 55 gallon. I was originally going to buy my friends for 125 but i saw pics of it and it came with an ugly metal stand and the tank looked old so i went to walmart and spent 40 bucks more and got wayy more stuff with it and it was close by.

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

My real name is Tobi, but I prefer Chelle (short for Michelle if you couldn't figure it out).

I'm 24 and live in Missouri, about 50 miles east of Kansas City.

I have: two 3 gallons, 10 gallon, 20 gallon, 55 gallon, 75 gallon, and 750 gallon pond.

-Chelle

10. Heather&Nicole

wow im sure thats a lot to take care of! Koi huh? What do u do with your koi in the winter?

11. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Cant kio live in the winter in a pond?

12. Heather&Nicole

A friend of mine had 7 coi in a pond outside and she always brought them indoors to a 70 gallon tank in the fall-winter

13. M_wm

M_wm New Member

oh i didnt know that i dont no much about them I read on liveaquaria.com that koi can get up to 3' long! is this a typo!

14. caj1968

caj1968 New Member

Oh Boy! :eek: Do I feel old. I am 36 and from Indiana. You guys are fortunate to be able to do this hobby so young. It does drain your pocketbook. And I will say that I am impressed with the all that you know. I certainly do not mind getting advice from all of you.
    Keep Up the Good Work! caj1968

15. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

hi i am Bryan i am twenty i have 5 tanks a 5.5gal betta tank , 10gal fry tank, 25 brackish , 50gal oscar tank , and a 125 cichlid tank going to be putting in a pond soon oh
    oh and i am from canada ontario orangeville hmmm i think thats it

16. papastew

papastew New Member

Hey my name is Paul. I have two tanks at the moment... a 20h and a 55. Soon I will have a 75 or maybe even a 90 cuz Chelle told me so... j/k
    Oh yeah, I'm 24 and live in Milwaukee. Just so you know Chelle knows what s(he)'s talking about so listen to Chelle. By the way Chelle what is your actual first name Tobi or Michelle?

17. Hooben

Hooben New Member

My real name is Ruben and I live in El Paso Texas with my wife and two little girls. I'm 38 years old and have a problem with Multiple Tank Syndrome. I currently have...
    2-125 gallon tanks
    1-75 gallon tall
    1-55 gallon tall
    1-29 gallon
    1-90 gallon tall
    I have too many fishes to list here, but my favorites are lamprologous brichardi-from lake tanganyika. I hope to buy a digital camera soon so that I can share more with all of you. My nine year old daughter loves Pikachu (my avatar) and I think that he's cool too.

18. RTBShark(II)

RTBShark(II) New Member

My name is Phyer and I got lots of tanks i love sharks, rays and cichlids best but marines are cool and so are plecs..... oh heck i love em all!!!
    Anyways im from England about 20 miles away from London.

19. Heather&Nicole

Post some pics of your fish setup!

20. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

how many tanks do you have ?