1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy frontline plus.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by SwtBettyLu, Jul 26, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me where I can buy frontline plus at low cost prices online. I am getting my puppy soon and I want to be ready. Just incase can anyone give me any advice what I will need to get ready for my puppy. Alot of people are telling me things but they don't own any dogs. And you guys are really good at giving advice :y_the_best: :y_the_best: . Thank you guys so much!

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

SwtBetty,
    I buy Bailey's Frontline Plus online. Drs Fosters & Smith's site has always had the best price that I've found.... they usually run specials/sales, but don't seem to be running one right now. http://www.drsfostersmith.com/
    Yes, you have to pay shipping/handling, so I always order other things to make it worth the s/h. :)

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

www.fleas-go.com/ this is the lowest I've found, I buy the advantage, but they have that too. They send the stuff in about 6 to 7 days and you can buy as many as you want for one low shipping cost.

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hey, puttin... great link... and better price!!!!! good job!

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats where I have been buying from now for about 3 years and they always get here in about one week. Never a problem. Some of my family and neighbors get in on it too.

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

puttin thanks alot i put it in favorites so get hubby to order it for me.

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Total the cost of the online product plus S & H, and compare it to your vet's price for the product. I've found buying directly from my vet's office is still cheaper!

That's just my experience! :D

8. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I have pet insurance so I always go through my vet too. I am just curious to know for my g-friend do you have to have a presription? in order to buy things there? I have a friend who has cats and needs some good stuff. :wink:

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I did a little browsing for my friend at that sight, they do have nice prices. She needs something that not only repells fleas but kills any that are on her cat too. I was reading all their ad's and do not see one that says for both. Does anyone know which one does? I though someone told me before that Frontline plus did but it didn't say that;. :wink:

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Advantage works great for us. A 4 month supply from our vet is $45.00 and from fleas-go its approx $27.00 with shipping give or take a nickle.

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Frontline Plus will most definitely do that!!! :y_the_best:

Also, take a look at this link (specifically the chart), I think it'll help answer your question:

http://frontline.us.merial.com/products ... ompare.asp

I don't think you need one when ordering flea control products (someone correct me if I am wrong), but I know you do need one for heartworm products, along with other various products.

:D

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Correct My baby, no prescription needed. They sell these things at petco and other pet supply places too. But they are expensive.

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Thanks for the clarification Puttin...much appreciated! :y_the_best:

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Right on, Just standin by your word, MBSP. As you are right on sooooooo very very many things. It's great to have many be able to clarify something at once.

15. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin, you are so full of great advice and support, you (along with many others) are definitely a valualble member to this forum!!! :y_the_best:

(Thank you for your kind words!!!)

16. MyDogsMom

MyDogsMom New Member

The Merial site is about the cheapest place on the web I have found and trusted !! You need to be careful, I got an email about how someplaces send fraudulant products and the harm they can cause. Also at Petco and other places don't sell the Frontline Plus which protects against more than the reg. Frontline. (At least my vet tells me)

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

What is the Merial site? I have heard what were speaking of, but I've been buying from fleas-go for nearly 3 years now with no problems. But poeple do need to be careful.

18. MyDogsMom

MyDogsMom New Member

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ha, my site is still less expensive, :0022: For the advantage. I usually buy two 4 month supplies. Mine has one shipping cost for any amount of purchases too . It has a good cost for frontline but no frontline plus. I think that may be better though. Maybe one day I will try it. We've been buying advantage from them for quite awhile now. Thanks for the link. :y_the_best: